Friday, September 5, 2014

About Me

Jonathan Hernandez

My computer experience is basically trial and error. messing around with it at home and picking up tips from friends. i took fundamentals of programming and worked with a program called alice my first semester at CCC and C++ my second semester.

I have no experience at all with Photoshop or Ilustrator.

I do have a laptop at home but it does not currently have Photoshop nor Illustrator

My major is Computer Graphics

i hope to understand what people mean when they talk in photoshop talk. and to be able to design my own logos and ads for future business ventures.

My favorite artist would have to be the late Bob Ross. his shows made me love drawing as a kid.

I don't have a favorite musician i appreciate almost all forms of music but one of my favorite bands is Metallica. and I love Jimi Hendrix for his intricacy and overall musical skill.

I've played guitar for about 12 yrs never took a lesson so I don't feel my skill level is where it should be.  I also worked for a year at my uncle's tattoo shop in Brooklyn, 6 months of which i apprenticed in tattooing.

Art is life, life is art.
There is art all around us.
In the architecture of the buildings we pass every day, in the songs on the radio, and even the graffiti on the walls of abandoned buildings. 
Art surrounds every where.
you just have to know where to look.



No comments:

Post a Comment